7/16/10

Review 95: Brother

Art: 6
Plot: 7
Characters: 8
Sex: 6

This is an awkward manga. The romance is between two stepbrothers, which I find disconcerting. I mean... technically it isn't incest (is it?) because they aren't blood-related. But still, it doesn't sit well with me for whatever reason.

The art is not that great. Blah.

The plot is pretty simple, with predictable plot devices - the drunk who tries to rape the uke - so it isn't all that surprising. In fact, I pretty much saw the end way back in one of the first scenes.

The characters... I guess they're all right, but their circumstances make it so that they're difficult to identify with completely.

The sex would be good if one could forget the semi-incest thing going on. Hmmm.

All in all, 27/40.

Recommendation. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers