7/19/10

Review 114: You're My Love Prize

Art: 8.5
Plot: 7.5
Characters: 8
Sex:7.5

Yay! Ayano Yamane! But I'm actually unsure about this one. The art, of course, is really nice. But the plot is pretty twisted (as is the sex, come to think of it). The characters are all right, but I'm not sure how to reconcile the very un-vanilla sex scenes. Don't get me wrong, if you're into that, then fine, but when it's one-sided, that's not okay. Granted, I give it an extra 0.5 points for at least explaining the uke's unintentional enjoyment with the aphrodisiac forced on him, but still (the whole 'aphrodisiac' thing ought to be on the cliche list... and for the record, there's only one true aphrodisiac that works on men, and it's called 'damiana'... some sort of herb or something).

All in all, 31.5/40.

Recommendation: For those of you who like action yaoi. Or some messed-up sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers