7/20/10

Review 119: Anbalance Lover

Art: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
Sex:6

Chapter One basically serves as a definition of 'reach-around'. That being said, the plot is mostly decent. The art is kinda lame... didn't like the hair at all. The characters don't entirely make sense (or have personalities... 'kay). The sex is laughable, but not in a way that you'd actually laugh. More like cry. Hmm.

'Anbalance' Lover is really supposed to romanize to 'Unbalanced Lovers'. In your face, Spectrum Nexus! Erm, just kidding... they're my only source of yaoi at the moment (more on that later). Love ya!

I know you wanna hear about the plot, but it's really just an group of smaller stories, all involving 'unbalanced love', which apparently is the politically correct term for 'rape' nowadays. Oh, yaoi, you do make me roll my eyes far too often. I may develop eye-strain.

27/40.

Recommendation: Not this time, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers