6/15/10

Review 33: Kimi ni wa Katenai

Art: 7
Plot: 6
Characters: 7
Sex: 6

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! So, "Kimi ni wa Katenai" ("I won't surrender to you") is centered on a freshman in high-school, Yuuhi, who is given a mountain by his grandfather's will. As it is a prime building location, a chairman of the school board tracks him down and eventually leases the land to create Hide Preparatory School. Yuuhi ends up attending this school, but there are tons of perverts there. I don't even get half the stuff that goes on in this.

The art is kinda dismal. I don't go for this style at all, especially not when the main character looks like a ten-year-old. That's just wrong.

The plot, as I mentioned above, doesn't make sense. The (terrible) summary above may seem straight-forward, but that's only because I left out all the weird stuff that I couldn't explain. How awful.

The characters are either a) "straight" perverts or b) cute-faced ten-year-olds. That's it. That's all ya get.

Should I even have to talk about the sex when you've read what the character line-up consists of!?

All in all, 26/40. Shudder.

Recommendation: Just don't. It's too confusing. I'm not even sure that this is technically yaoi...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers