12/8/10

Review 148: Cornered Mouse

Art: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8.5
Sex: 9

The plot basically goes like this:

"Hi, I'm a private investigator. Your wife hired me to uncover your infidelities, and I found plenty of evidence."
"No, wait! All those times were only because I can't say no! I was manipulated because I'm such a wimpy guy!"
"In that case, if you don't want your wife to find out, you have to give me your body."
"Not you, too!"

So the poor (not really) guy is forced to submit to most of the investigator's advances. But the strange thing is that the investigator isn't interested in simply coercing him into sex - he starts with only kissing, like a romantic. As we all know, however, there are rarely true romantics in yaoi, which leads to the investigator forcing sexual favors onto the can't-say-no guy.

The art was very nice, which was a pleasant surprise. The plot, despite how awful it sounds, turned out to be very intriguing due to the good writing and interesting dilemmas the characters face. The characters were also very likable, and realistically flawed for a change. The sex is drawn very well and is full of intensity - finally.

Overall, 33.5/40.

Recommendation: If you like blackmail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers