1/29/10

Introduction: What I Do & How I Do It

Hello, all! I'm Sekana Katayama, and I'm here to review yaoi manga. Now, I know I have absolutely no qualifications to back up my opinions - with the possible exception of just how much yaoi I've read in my lifetime - but I'm going to give it my best shot. Reading yaoi is something that has been a hobby of mine for some time, so I can say with confidence that I'm pretty familiar with the genre. Just for the record, the yaoi I am referring to is NOT shounen-ai (a tamer 'boys love' version), but full-on male/male explicit romance.

As to how I'm going to do this, it's pretty simple. Every day (Who am I kidding? Well, I'll try.) I will write at least one review for a given yaoi manga. The lucky winner will be judged on four categories: art, plot, characters, and sex. This IS yaoi, after all. Every review will start with the numbers for each category and then move into a more detailed report. Therefore, if you're in a hurry, or just not interested in details, you can scan the numbers to see if it's worth reading. Or, hopefully, you'll read the review in its entirety and get an idea of whether or not it's your cup of tea.

With all that said, it's time to start reviewing! Wish me luck.

- Sekana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers